Temporary Low Cost Travel Cafe
This standby forum will soon upgrade to the new Low Cost Travel Cafe.
Explore the rest of the Travel Cafe to find more features.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
BlogsBlogs    My BlogWeblogs News

Planning for 3 months in Europe.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Temporary Low Cost Travel Cafe Forum Index -> -> Travel Related Surveys and Research Projects
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lycanwashington

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:30 pm    Post subject: Planning for 3 months in Europe. If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

My girlfriend and I are planning a trip to Europe/UK. We have booked our tickets and we are arriving in London on the 28th of September and leave London on the 29th of December. This gives us about 92 days to make the most of Europe/UK.

As this will be my first time traveling overseas and our first time backpacking I'm hoping some of you may be able to shed some light on where to go and what to do.

We have made a list of preliminary countries that we would like to visit but aren't sure we'll have enough time. These are the countries in the order we were planning to visit:

Spain
South France
Greece
Italy
Switzerland
South Germany
Czech Republic
Finland
Sweden
North Germany
Netherlands
Belgium
North France

England
Ireland
Scotland

Just looking at it now seems like so much . We're worried we might be aiming a bit too high but it would be great to hear some more opinions on this.

Any advice would be very much appreciated.
xenosadams

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:47 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I think it's probably a bit much - I spend a lot of time if you want to travel to see each of these countries in 92 days. You'd better spend 2-3 weeks in any given country at a minimum, if you want to see at any depth in focus on any all.Maybe southern Europe (Spain, France and Italy, perhaps?), or Central Europe (France, Switzerland and the Republic of Germany and the Czech Republic? ), or Northern Europe / Scandinavian countries (Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden, Finland), in addition to? Bear in mind that the UK will be autumn winter until then you stand a better chance to get some reasonable weather for the options if you go South.

Compra coletiva
hotellolanyc01

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:53 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Hi, thanks so much to those who have settled my articles formerly as I technique my around the group holiday which begins in just under 10 many months,

Basically I have 12 many months in europe- no way can this be lengthy, 12 many months exactly,

The technique is fly to stansted then invest about per several weeks time there before going to amsterdam to complete 11
Weeks around western countries all over the group, if I was to do one day holiday from stansted where to people suggest we go??

As this is my first holiday to western countries all over the group im trying to technique it as best possible. This is what I had in ideas.

From UK get to amsterdam (any suggestions on best , most cost-effective , most efficient way to get there??)
After committing a few periods in amsterdam , go to the town for per several weeks time, this particular terminology for 2 many months,
Spain for 2 many months,portugal 5 periods, morroco ( I want to do a vacation here-anyone know of any fantastic ones) anyone been
To morrocco?? I want to shell out 2 many months in france, per several weeks time around in croatia/slovenia , before going to prague
Then journeying by air out of malaysia. I was organizing to have a look at out the locations visited in the purchase above, does that direction seem ok??
Ive just been looking at a map and came up with that, it looks sensible , but they say women cant research index charts, haha

Anyone been to portugal? Is it value the have a look at out for just 5 or so days? I was considering to maybe give italia a
Miss and instead invest a few periods in budapest,or a few extra periods somewhere else,
any suggestions, ??? Any locations I have not defined that are must sees? Im willing to change components around a bit.

All the voyage will be via exercise, Im probably going to buy the 60 day limitless exercise complete.
I was considering to get the 90 day one but it hardly seems value it for a variety of extra many months, (not genuine in UK , and technique is to
Spend 10 periods in morroco and its not genuine there) so my 60 day exercise complete should get me to the end of my 2 many months in france,
Then I just need to get to this particular terminology, slovenia prague and malaysia, should I arrange a personal exercise complete for these places
Before I leave quotes or worry about it when I get there? I know there are exercise goes that deal with these regions
They just seem so expensive ($500-$600 for 5 periods travel), if I do not buy anything before creating can it easilly be arranged
From there, and furthermore will it cost more??? I usually am considering to get a vessel from france to dubronvick
Then go up the coast all the way to slovenia, prague , munich and malaysia, I fly out of frankfurt..can I buy train
Tickets from there? Does my technique seriously seem logical? I know from previous articles people will say we are going around
A lot but as we have a limited interval, also we are committing 2 many months in at least 3 countries all over the group, does it seemed too rushed?
New York City Hotel
abroaduni

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: canadian immigration If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Now,You might have spent your holidays in Europe.So,What was your experience,Can you share with us? I need to know more about Europe.

Thanks in advance.......

canadian immigration
mikeswichler

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

My friends and me are planning the trip to France.
Have you been to Paris?
And we'd like to read your impressions from Europe.
kevinwade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:49 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I think it's probably a bit much . Visit few places and enjoy a lot rather of getting tired by visiting too many places in less time .
Visitors Bureau | Things To Do In Alabama

Last edited by kevinwade on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
adamvoges

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

How was your experience of travelling in Europe .?

Hotels in albany ga | Albany ga hotels
mikeperhem

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Must have enjoyed the trip .Can you tell me famous places in Europe you visited .

Destin florida malls | Malls in destin florida
peterhenry123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:38 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Switzerland is one of the best European Country to visit.

Panama City Beach Resort
simonanderson

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:48 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Scotland is good place to visit . I recently visit that place had a great experience.

New Homes Montgomery
todwilson

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:42 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Switzerland best place for everyone

Gulf Shores Condominiums
samanthaflax02

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:41 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Great list! You should surely visit these places. My favourites too.
candy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:20 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Great stuff has been shared by you all, I am sure that any of the thing like this is going to be proved helpful to me. I am sure that enjoying the greatest of the things as these in the forthcoming days would also be the greatest thing ever.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Temporary Low Cost Travel Cafe Forum Index -> -> Travel Related Surveys and Research Projects All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: