Temporary Low Cost Travel Cafe
This standby forum will soon upgrade to the new Low Cost Travel Cafe.
Explore the rest of the Travel Cafe to find more features.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
BlogsBlogs    My BlogWeblogs News

when he was 11 months old. He ran on carbon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Temporary Low Cost Travel Cafe Forum Index -> -> News on Low Cost Airlines in Asia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hfy9624644

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:44 am    Post subject: when he was 11 months old. He ran on carbon If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

FORT WORTH, Texas -- David Toms felt no need to even look at the Colonial leaderboard until noticing more people with cameras suddenly watching late in his third round. Dan Marino Dolphins Jersey . "I didnt feel like I was really relevant at the time to even look at it," Toms said. "I knew something was going on." Three years after the last of his 13 PGA Tour victories, also at Hogans Alley, the 47-year-old Toms was back in contention. He wasnt alone. Toms shared the lead Saturday with Hideki Matsuyama, Chad Campbell and Chris Stroud at 7-under 203, the highest leading 54-hole score at Colonial since 1999. Among the other 13 players within two strokes of the lead were Adam Scott, the No. 1 player in the world, and Jimmy Walker, a three-time winner this season and No. 1 in the FedEx Cup standings. "Its kind of jammed in there," Campbell said. Kevin Chappell, whose early 7-under 63 was the low round of the day, moved from a tie for 60th after just making the cut to within one stroke of the lead. Matsuyama, the 22-year-old from Japan with five wins at home, shot a bogey-free 64 Saturday. Toms had a 65, local resident Campbell shot 68 and Stroud finished bogey-birdie for a 69. Walker was 6 under after a 69, and Scott was another stroke back after his bogey-free 66. Campbell and Walker, playing together, were alone atop the leaderboard at 8 under before both bogeyed the 161-yard 13th hole. When Walker missed a 9-footer, it was his first bogey all week -- and he had another after hitting from two different greenside bunkers at No. 15. Campbell held the lead alone only for a moment before missing his 4-foot par chance at No. 13. Second-round leader Brice Garnett fell back with a bogey at the 216-yard fourth hole, followed by a double bogey when he drove out of bounds at the tight fifth hole that runs parallel to the Trinity River. The PGA Tour rookie shot 74 and dropped into a tie for 25th at 3 under. With raised expectations at Colonial after winning his plaid jacket in 2011, Toms missed the cut the last two years. "I came here this week just a little more relaxed, and just wanted to enjoy the experience," he said. "And Ive done that so far. Its certainly reflective in the way Ive played." Matsuyama had three early birdies in his best round ever on the PGA Tour, including at Nos. 4 and 5 -- the last two of a trio of holes known as the "Horrible Horseshoe" because of the layout of difficulty of the holes. There are two tough par 4s with the courses longest par 3 between them. "Kind of set the tone for the rest of the round," Matsuyama said through an interpreter. "Gradually, week by week my game has gotten better, and I feel like I can compete now. " To stay No. 1 for more than a week, Scott likely has to finish higher at Colonial than third-ranked Henrik Stenson does at Wentworth. Stenson was tied for seventh going into Sundays final round in Europes flagship event, though he was nine strokes off the lead. Scott was tied for 11th at Colonial, but only two back -- after starting the third round tied for 36th in the same group as Matsuyama. "I can only worry about my golf here," Scott said. "Its all very tight, we know that. Im happy to have gotten to No 1. I hope its not a short stay." Since four bogeys in his first nine holes this week, Scott has had only one bogey his last 45 holes. He had his only four birdies Saturday in the first eight holes. At the lone par 5 on the back nine, Scott hit his approach in a greenside bunker at No. 11 before blasting to about 6 feet, only to miss the birdie chance. "I lost my momentum on 11 when I didnt get up and down," Scott said. "Even though its still a par, its almost like giving one away there." Chappell chipped in from 40 feet at the third hole, then had consecutive birdies at Nos. 6-9. The only one shorter than 20 feet was a 5-footer at the par-3 eighth. After an eagle from the greenside bunker at the 615-yard 11th -- the same bunker from which Scott failed to get up and down -- Chappell was 8 under on the day and with thoughts of a record. But he had six pars and a bogey after that. "I used up a lot of luck today. I had two chip-ins and made some long putts. 59 would have been nice, but kind of lost the feel of the putter there on the back nine," Chappell said. "But all in all, a good day." Miami Dolphins Jerseys . Ribery terrorized the Schalke defence throughout and put the home side ahead in the 36th minute when he chipped the goalkeeper before stroking the ball into the empty net. The French winger struck again after the interval, combining with Thomas Mueller on the left before firing a deflected shot beyond the helpless Timo Hildebrand in the 55th, as Bayern bounced back from Wednesdays 1-0 loss at FC Basel in the Champions League. Mike Gesicki Jersey . Born in Berkeley and raised in Oakland, where he later pitched for the As, Ross beat the Giants for the first time in six career appearances by throwing eight scoreless innings to lead the San Diego Padres to a 2-1 victory Friday night. http://www.thedolphinsfansclub.com/Black-Jerome-Baker-Dolphins-Jersey.html?cat=941 . Yoenis Cespedes proved he can play through a hurting right heel, giving Scott Kazmir and the As a spark with a pair of RBIs that helped spoil the Minnesota Twins home opener with an 8-3 victory on Monday. PRETORIA, South Africa -- A South African police officer swung a cricket bat at Oscar Pistorius bullet-marked bathroom door during his murder trial on Wednesday, using two key pieces of evidence to re-enact the night he killed his girlfriend. Police Col. J.G. Vermeulen faced tough questioning from Pistorius defence lawyer, who tried to discredit the police investigation of the shooting and alleged that Vermeulen, a forensic expert, made glaring missteps in his analysis. Pistorius lawyers secured bail for him last year after contending that police contaminated or tampered with evidence from the home where he fatally shot Reeva Steenkamp, firing through the bathroom door as she cowered inside during the pre-dawn hours of Valentines Day 2013. Pistorius says the killing was a mistake; the prosecution alleges the 27-year-old double-amputee intentionally shot Steenkamp after an argument. The actual door that Pistorius shot through a year ago was erected in the Pretoria courtroom Wednesday, and the bat he used that night was used in the demonstrations. There was even a toilet cubicle behind the door, recreated to the exact specifications of the small area of Pistorius bathroom where the 29-year-old model was fatally shot, Vermeulen said. Below the doors handle, four bullet holes were clearly visible. Steenkamp was hit three times in the hip, arm and head. One shot missed, the court has heard. Pistorius says he used the bat to break down the door after realizing he shot Steenkamp, mistaking her for an intruder. Kneeling, Vermeulen swung the bat to show how he believed Pistorius struck the door from a low angle, indicating he was on his stumps at the time. Defence lawyer Barry Roux insisted Pistorius was wearing his prosthetic legs, saying the bat marks on the door were low because he swung with a bent back. The back-and-forth over whether Pistorius, the first amputee to run at the Olympics, was on his prosthetic limbs or not is important because it could match parts of his story that he accidentally shot Steenkamp, or expose inconsistencies in it. Last year, prosecutors maintained Pistorius was on his prosthesees when he fired through the door, arguing the runner planned the killing while putting on his artificial limbs. Dan Marino Jersey. But in a reversal, prosecutor Gerrie Nel said in court Wednesday that he did not dispute the defences contention that the runner was on his stumps when he opened fire. The athlete has said he fearfully approached the bathroom on his stumps and shot Steenkamp by mistake, thinking she was an intruder hiding behind the door. According to his account, he then put on his prostheses and tried to kick down the locked door, striking it with a cricket bat in a panicked attempt to reach his girlfriend. Roux turned up the pressure on Vermeulen, saying the police investigator failed to properly look at another mark on the door the defence says was made by Pistorius prosthetic leg as he tried to kick it down, leaving a piece of sock fabric lodged in the wood. The defence lawyer also indicated that police investigators might have left a shoe print on the door, the door itself might have been kept in a policemans office and not in proper evidence storage, and missing fragments from the door werent examined. Vermeulen said the door was kept in a "body bag." In an evidence photo, a faint footmark on one of the door panels could be seen. "It looks like a police shoe print," Vermeulen said. "How did that come about?" Roux asked. Vermeulen said he did not know. Earlier, Vermeulen also said a metal panel on the wall of the main bathroom in Pistorius home had been damaged by being hit with a "hard" object. The panel was new evidence. A photo of the damaged plate was shown. Pistorius faces a possible life sentence if convicted of murder for killing Steenkamp. The judge, who watched the demonstrations Wednesday, will ultimately decide on the verdict. There is no trial by jury in South Africa. Pistorius was born without fibula bones because of a congenital defect, and his legs were amputated when he was 11 months old. He ran on carbon-fiber blades and is a multiple Paralympic medallist . He also competed at the London Olympics but didnt win a medal. China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys Online Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Temporary Low Cost Travel Cafe Forum Index -> -> News on Low Cost Airlines in Asia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: