Temporary Low Cost Travel Cafe
This standby forum will soon upgrade to the new Low Cost Travel Cafe.
Explore the rest of the Travel Cafe to find more features.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
BlogsBlogs    My BlogWeblogs News

Europe to India to China to Brisbane??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Temporary Low Cost Travel Cafe Forum Index -> -> Cheap Flights and other Low Cost Travel Strategies - Questions & Answers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
richard3000

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: Europe to India to China to Brisbane?? If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I'm looking at taking 3 trips next year with my girlfriend and am exploring options, so would love any suggestions!

Ideally we'd like to do these 3 flights but we're very flexible about the exact locations

Munich to Chennai
(then overland travel around India)
Delhi to Chengdu
(then overland travel around southern China and maybe northern Laos)
Hong Kong/Macau/Guangzhou/Bangkok to Brisbane
(Brisbane is home so less flexible there but would consider Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast and maybe even Sydney)

I have seen flights by Condor, AirArabia, Airasia, Tiger, Jetstar, AirIndiaExpress but am interested to hear of other budgets or even cheap non-budgets. Also interested in overland options but think India>China is the only possible option for that.

Thanks, Richard
attitudetravel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:54 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

It looks like you're aware of the most established budget airlines operating in Asia.

Quote:
Hong Kong/Macau/Guangzhou/Bangkok to Brisbane
(Brisbane is home so less flexible there but would consider Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast and maybe even Sydney)

You might also want to look at Viva Macau Australia which operates a low fare route connecting Macau to Kingsford Smith airport in Sydney.

One-way fares start at AUD 313 (or EUR 176) including taxes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Temporary Low Cost Travel Cafe Forum Index -> -> Cheap Flights and other Low Cost Travel Strategies - Questions & Answers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: