Temporary Low Cost Travel Cafe
This standby forum will soon upgrade to the new Low Cost Travel Cafe.
Explore the rest of the Travel Cafe to find more features.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
BlogsBlogs    My BlogWeblogs News

Air Asia KL-LONDON taking booking

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Temporary Low Cost Travel Cafe Forum Index -> -> News on Low Cost Airlines in Asia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nnydd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:33 pm    Post subject: Air Asia KL-LONDON taking booking If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

http://malaysia.news.yahoo.com/bnm/20081125/tbs-airasiax-london-ceeeaba.html

Cheapest is 41 quids OW, plus baggage, and meals. Theoretically it is possible to fly at less than 100quids!
MetalTraveller

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Great news!
I saw this today on the newsletter. The cheapest I found was 198£ return including taxes, which is great.
Ah, sometimes I wish I live in Britain...
MetalTraveller

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Here's the link to the newsletter I received:

http://www.airasia.com/nl/nl081126-usd.htm
Konangrit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:44 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

£99 is a great deal, even though there are very few dates available for this price, there are some if you spend some time searching.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Temporary Low Cost Travel Cafe Forum Index -> -> News on Low Cost Airlines in Asia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: