Temporary Low Cost Travel Cafe
This standby forum will soon upgrade to the new Low Cost Travel Cafe.
Explore the rest of the Travel Cafe to find more features.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
BlogsBlogs    My BlogWeblogs News

Air Arabia to launch new hub in Moroccan capital

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Temporary Low Cost Travel Cafe Forum Index -> -> News on Low Cost Airlines in the Middle East and North Africa
View previous topic :: View next topic  
attitudetravel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:44 am    Post subject: Air Arabia to launch new hub in Moroccan capital If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Air Arabia's expansion continues apace.

Not content with merely launching new routes this autumn connecting Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates with Kyiv in Ukraine, Hyderabad in Central India and Nairobi in Kenya, the largest low fare airline in the Middle East has plans to establish a new, second hub in Rabat, the capital of Morocco soon.

Quote:
“We don’t have a firm date yet, but it is likely to be at the end of this year or early 2009,” Adel Ali said on Sunday.

Air Arabia announced, at the end of last year, that it would establish a hub in Morocco’s capital Rabat, providing a platform to reach Europe, Africa and those parts of the Middle East beyond it’s reach in Sharjah.

Source: Air Arabia to launch Morocco hub
attitudetravel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:49 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Air Arabia's first attempt to establish a second hub in Kathmandu, Nepal failed earlier in 2008.

Due to political difficulties on the ground, the Air Arabia subsidiary Fly Yeti which had planned to operate a network connecting Kathmandu low cost to Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia, to Hong Kong and to other cities across Asia, was not able to commence operations.
attitudetravel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:58 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I interviewed Air Arabia CEO Adel Ali at the recent World Low Cost Airlines Congress 2008 and questioned him about the new Air Arabia base in Morocco.

Ali was reluctant to reveal any specific low cost destinations planned from Rabat at this point, but he did indicate that, unlike the two existing Morocco-based low cost carriers, Atlas Blue and Jet 4 you, the new branch of Air Arabia would fly not only to destinations in Europe but also to cities across northern and western Africa.

Is it too soon to speculate that after transforming the Middle Eastern skyscape, Air Arabia will now lead the charge to revolutionise the skies over Africa?
abroaduni

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: canadian visa If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Wow,I am too glad to hear this news regarding this Airlines.Well,I never got a chance to fly with this Airlines before.I have flew with Air Canada only,When I went Canada for business purpose last year.

canadian visa
Sinara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:02 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Good stuff and I am so sure that this would be a great time for me and for all of us too. So keep it more up and have a great time ahead.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Temporary Low Cost Travel Cafe Forum Index -> -> News on Low Cost Airlines in the Middle East and North Africa All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: